The objective of this scholarship is to stimulate the study of the medical career in Puerto Rico. The scholarship consists of financial aid to the MCAT and prep-course registration. The amount of $ 2,000 will be awarded to defray both expenses.
The Foundation will award three (3) scholarships until the available funds are exhausted, reaching $ 6,000 by 2020.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Complete their baccalaureate during the academic year following the one they take the MCAT exam.
- Maintain a minimum academic average of 3.50.
- Present a letter of recommendation from a professor of one of your science classes during your baccalaureate.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- First time taking the MCAT exam.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application process begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on April 30, 2020. The application can be made electronically by completing the form that will be available as of March 1, 2020 and sending it to email@example.com, along with a letter of recommendation from your science professor, credit transcript, and copy of the EFC code from your FAFSA.
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between March 1 and April 30, 2020.
- Only completed applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee, that is, those who have sent all the information as detailed in “Requirements to apply”.
- The Committee of Foundation Scholarships will evaluate the merits of the applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution for ratification.
- The Foundation will notify the acceptance or denial of the scholarship to the applicants on or before May 28, 2020.