The objective of this scholarship is to stimulate the publication of research on the subject of health sciences in Puerto Rico.
The scholarship consists of financial aid to defray part or all of the publication of the applicant’s research. The amount of aid will depend on the needs demonstrated by the applicant up to $4,000.
The Foundation may grant two (2) or more scholarships until the available funds are exhausted, reaching $ 10,000 for the year 2020.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Must be a master’s or doctoral university student in some area of the health sciences.
- The publication must have been accepted in a journal of academic prestige in its area of study.
- Maintain a minimum academic average of 3.50
- Present a letter of recommendation from a professor linked to the research.
- Present evidence of the cost of the publication and evidence of acceptance of the publication.
- Submit your most recent credit transcript.
- Submit an essay (maximum of 500 words, font size 12) explaining how your research relates to the topic of health prevention.
HOW TO APPLY?
The request is made electronically CLICK HERE. Remember that the deadline to apply is October 15, 2020.
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between September 15 and October 15, 2020.
- Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee, that is, those that have sent all the information as detailed in “Requirements to apply“.
- The Foundation Scholarship Committee will evaluate the merits of the applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution for their ratification.
- The Foundation will notify the acceptance or denial of the scholarship to the applicants on or before November 13, 2020.