The objective of this grant is to stimulate research on prevention of sexual violence in Puerto Rico.
The scholarship consists of financial aid to defray part or all of the research carried out by the applicant. The amount of aid that is awarded will depend on the needs demonstrated by the applicant up to a maximum cap of $ 5,000.
The Foundation may award one (1) or more scholarships until the available funds are exhausted, reaching $ 5,000 for the year 2020.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Be a graduate student in one of the following fields: public health, sociology, psychology or any branch of the health sciences.
- Maintain a minimum academic average of 3.50
- Present a letter of recommendation from a professor linked to the research.
- Present the budget for your research and indicate what other assistance you will receive to carry out the research.
- Submit your most recent credit transcript.
- Submit an essay (maximum of 500 words, font size 12) explaining how your research helps to understand and / or prevent the problem of sexual violence.
HOW TO APPLY?
The request is made electronically CLICK HERE. Remember that the deadline to apply is October 15, 2020.
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between September 15 and October 15, 2020.
- Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee, that is, those that have sent all the information as detailed in “Requirements to apply“.
- The Foundation Scholarship Committee will evaluate the merits of the applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution for their ratification.
- The Foundation will notify the acceptance or denial of the scholarship to the applicants on or before November 13, 2020.