MD-PHSU is a scholarship program that provides financial aid to meritorious medicine students of Ponce Health Sciences University.
Two Scholarships in the amount of $22,500 scholarships are divided into two equal payments for fall and spring semesters.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- New students
- Minimum GPA of 3.80 is required for applying
- Minimum SGPA of 3.80 is required for applying
- Minimum MCAT score of 500 will be required to be eligible.
- Present evidence of the successful admission at Ponce Health Sciences University.
- Interview with Foundation Scholarship Committee
- Present the results of the MCAT exam
- Present evidence of the successful admission at PHSU
- Candidates will have to provide a school transcript.
- Curriculum vitae
- Completing the form
The Foundation will be receiving applications between March 1 and April 30, 2021.
April 30, 2021
New admission to medicine program