The scholarship consists of financial aid to participate in a science camp. The amount of scholarship will depend on the cost of the camp up to $500.
The Foundation may award ten (10) or more scholarships until the available funds are exhausted, reaching $5,000 for the year 2020.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Be a public school student in grades 9-12.
- Maintain a minimum academic average of 3.50.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from one of your science teachers.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Submit an essay (maximum of 500 words, font size 12) explaining how your participation in science camp will help you in your future studies.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application process begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on April 30, 2020. The application is electronically by completing the form that will be available as of March 1, 2020 and sending it to email@example.com, along with the recommendation letter from your science teacher, credit transcript as of December 2019, and evidence of financial need.
- The foundation will be receiving applications between March 1 and April 30, 2020.
- Only completed applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee, that is, those who have sent all the information as detailed in “Requirements to apply“.
- The Committee of Foundation Scholarships will evaluate the merits of applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution for ratification.
- The Foundation will notify the acceptance or denial of the scholarship to the applicants on or before May 28, 2020.