At Fundación Intellectus we want to promote the development of individuals and organizations committed to science and research on the physical and mental health of Puerto Ricans.
- Attention to health issues that affect the community.
- We support medical education and health sciences.
- We support innovative scientific research.
+47 Scholarships awarded
The recipient of a medical scholarship does the residency at Harvard, Cleveland Clinic, John Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Children’s Hospital, Baylor College, and Ohio College of Medicine.
Leave a positive footprint, It’s in your hands
How do we help?
- We create scholarship programs to financially support medical students and researchers in the field of health and sexual violence.
- We investigate the need for specialist doctors, with particular attention to the south and west of the Island.
- We join forces with the Interuniversity Committee for Cancer Prevention and Education (CIPECA).
- We joined forces with the primary psychology program of the Ponce Health Science University School of Psychology.
- We joined forces with the Health-Justice Center of the San Juan Bautista School of Medicine to work on the issue of sexual violence through continuing medical education.
- We join forces with the Ponce Medical School Foundation to assist in emergencies caused by earthquakes.