Sexual Violence Research
The objective of the scholarship is to promote researching and prevention of sexual violence in Puerto Rico. It consists of financial aid to pay for part, or all, of the research made by the applicant. Grant amounts vary, depending on financial need of the applicant and it is up to $5,000.
(1) or more scholarships will be awarded by the foundation. Awards made until funds are depleted reaching $ 5,000 for 2021.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- The applicant must be masters and doctorate students in one of the following fields: public health, sociology, psychology or health sciences. They also must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Students also must have to submit a recommendation letter from a professor linked to the research.
- Applicants must present the budget of the research and indicate other grants that will need to carry out the investigation.
- Candidates must submit the most recent copy of the academic transcript.
- Students must submit an essay (maximum of 500 words, font size 12) explaining how your research will help to understand and / or prevent sexual violence.
HOW TO APPLY?
The request is made electronically. The deadline to apply is October 15, 2021.
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between September 15 and October 15, 2021.
- Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee. That includes those that have sent all the information in “Requirements to apply”.
- The Scholarship Committee of Fundación Intellectus will evaluate the applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution.
- The Foundation will notify applicants of the acceptance or denial of the scholarship on or before November 13, 2021.
October 15, 2021
Masters and doctorate students