The objective of this scholarship is to stimulate the study of the medical career in Puerto Rico. The scholarship consists of financial aid to defray the costs of the MCAT and part of the costs of a course to prepare to take the referred exam. The amount of $ 2,000 will be awarded to cover both expenses.
The Foundation will award three (3) scholarships of $ 2,000 each until the available funds are exhausted, reaching $ 6,000 by the year 2021.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- The applicant must complete their baccalaureate during the academic year following the one they take the MCAT exam.
- They must have a minimum academic average of 3.50.
- They must present a letter of recommendation from a teacher of one of their science classes during high school.
- They must demonstrate financial need.
- It must be your first time taking the MCAT exam.
HOW TO APPLY?
The request is made electronically by completing the form available in the “Fill Request” button.
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between March 1 and April 30, 2021.
- Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee, that is, those that have sent all the information as detailed in “Requirements to apply”.
- The Foundation Scholarship Committee will evaluate the merits of the applications and will make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution for their ratification.
- The Foundation will notify applicants of the acceptance or denial of the scholarship on or before May 28, 2021.
April 30, 2021
Completing high school