Scholarship Science Camp
The main goal of the scholarship is to encourage science high school students in Puerto Rico.
Scholarship awards are granted only to students with financial need, to support camp fees. The financial aid will be based on the cost of the camp (with a maximum of $500). This includes virtual camps.
Ten (10) scholarships, at least, will be awarded by the foundation. Awards made until funds of $5,000 are depleted for 2021.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Applicant must be a public school student in grades 9-12.
- They must maintain a minimum academic average of 3.50.
- They must present a letter of recommendation from one of their science teachers.
- They must demonstrate financial need.
- They must submit an essay (maximum of 500 words, font size 12) explaining how their participation in science camp will help them in their future studies.
- You must submit information about the camp you wish to attend.
HOW TO APPLY?
For consideration, students must complete the online form
- The Foundation will be receiving applications between March 1 and April 30, 2021.
- Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee. That includes those that have sent all the information in “Requirements to apply”.
- The Scholarship Committee of Fundación Intellectus will evaluate the applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Institution.
- The Foundation will notify the acceptance or denial of the scholarship to the applicants on or before May 28, 2021.
April 30, 2021
Total scholarship value: